The Elmore Jam Live Music Supper Club has teamed up with MasterChef: The Professionals finalist and Italian Embassy chef Danilo Cortellini, to host a duo of fun and festive dinner events this December
Creating quintessential, contemporary Italian dishes that span the whole country’s culinary repertoire, Chef Danilo Cortellini has led the kitchens of the Italian Embassy in London for the last 5 years – and now, you can try his dishes for yourself. Danilo’s food encompasses beautiful, comforting and elegant Italian fare; and welcomes those curious to learn about the intricacies of Italian dining.
Join Danilo for two special festive supper clubs, held at Italian bakery Spianata – a modern, very relaxed and welcoming venue, with twinkling candles, and a chef’s table where you can see top chefs preparing the food before your eyes.
Founded in 2015, The Elmore Jam brings exciting gourmet dining, top chefs and live music to unusual, buzzing locations across London.
What’s on the menu:
• Goat cheese “bon bon”: Beef tartare with marinated egg yolk, saffron arancini, homemade “Grissini” and spianata bread.
• Swordfish carpaccio with pomegranate dressing and fresh ricotta cheese
• “Tortellini in brodo”: Grana Padano filled Tortellini served with pumpkin and saffron clear consomme
• Stuffed roasted guinea fowl with dried fruit cauliflower pure’ and “cime di rapa” (turnip tops)
• Chocolate tiramisù (Danilo’s signature dessert featured on BBC MasterChef)
• Homemade “Torrone” and warm Panettone
Nick Atkins, owner of The Elmore Jam supper club, commented‘The Elmore Jam events are always lively, sociable and great fun with a great mix of people,’ says Nick. ‘We always strive to make them very lively, so guests can expect a cocktail on arrival with a band playing the night away as we pass round the canapés and introduce everyone for a sociable occasion to remember.’
Make it happen
When: Friday 8th and Saturday 9th December
Where: Spianata, More London Place, London SE1 2RT
Tickets: £49.50 per person. Click here to book