Fourteen Michelin stars are heading straight to Courmayeur this March for the return of Heston Blumenthal’s Momentum Gourmet Ski
For the fifth consecutive year, Heston Blumenthal has invited his stellar chef friends Sat Bains, Claude Bosi and Jason Atherton to leave their kitchens and prepare two amazing gourmet dinners in mountain refuges, accessible only by cable car and snowmobiles, in a true alchemy of their personal styles.
Enjoy three days of skiing and sumptuous food with the fantastic Momentum Gourmet Ski experience. Guests will stay at the luxurious Grand Hotel Courmayeur for the ultimate foodie experience. As well as seven-course tasting dinners and rustic feasts on the mountain, you’ll enjoy some of the world’s best skiing in spectacular surroundings.
Here’s what’s included in the experience:
• Transfer from Geneva to Courmayeur in shared minivans
• 3 nights B&B accommodation at the Grand Hotel Courmayeur
• 3 day ski pass & transfers to and from the skiing domain
• 2 half days ski guiding or instruction for first time skiers
• Welcome evening at the Grand Hotel Courmayeur including relaxed dinner in historic Courmayeur
• Gourmet 7 course tasting dinner at La Chaumiere mountain restaurant by the guest chefs, with transport by cable car
• Maison Vieille 4 course rustic dinner on the mountain cooked by the guest chefs with transport by cable car and snowmobile
Make it happen
When: 20 to 23 March 2018
Tickets: £4,500 per person. To book, email email@example.com