Calling all foodies! We're giving one lucky winner and a friend the chance to go on a culinary adventure to the centre of food excellence, River Cottage HQ in Devon.
Worth £480, the exclusive prize comprises of a full day in Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall’s multi award-winning cookery school at River Cottage HQ, an organic smallholding nestled in the beautiful countryside that surrounds the Jurassic coastline.
You'll get to experience the One Day course, Led by a team of experts, this masterclass is a fun and informal introduction to River Cottage’s nose-to-tail, plot to plate culinary world, full of techniques and ideas that will inspire you to get cooking at home in line with their famous reputation for seasonal and ethical produce.
For your chance to win, simply enter your details into our online form.
The following terms and conditions apply:
• Prize summary: Two tickets to a One Day cookery course at River Cottage situated on the East Devon/West Dorset border, full address will be provided.
• Prize must be taken before 30/05/2018. Excludes Saturday arrivals. Prize must be booked within one month of the competition ending.
• No travel expenses or transfers are included.
• Please note, the course at River Cottage HQ isn’t suitable for vegetarians or those with coeliac disease or wheat intolerances.
• Hugh is not scheduled to be present at River Cottage HQ.
• Applicants and participants must be aged 18 or over.
• The prizes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
For full terms and conditions, click here.